movie things

Harry Potter Described in 20 Gifs

Saturday, January 24, 2015

If you've watched Harry Potter, read Harry Potter, or just heard of Harry Potter and are wondering if it's worthy of pursuit; SEE BELOW!  No spoilers in any of the following gifs.  ^_^  Consider it a blog anniversary gift from me to you, dear rambloggers.
 
 
 
I FOUND THE GIF FOR ALL THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS.

 
Said the person who just destroyed a bridge.




He makes a valid point.


Am I the only one who sees that the actors for Harry and Lily DON'T share the same eye color!?

*eye roll, open book
 
*rolls eyes*
*opens book*
#hermioneinonegif
 
rubbish!
 
Your hair is rubbish!
 
 
The entire Order of The Phoenix
 
 
 
I wish Hogwarts was MY home....



Cute Hermione being cute
 
 
No caption necessary
 
 
They are just DARLING.  I want to squish all of them.
 
 
HARRY DONT DO THE THING! 
 
 
I WILL DO THE THING!
 
 
 Ok then.


Magicaaaa



#sorrynotsorry



Dat smile tho



And how much they do lose.....



That girl on the left would be me.  For SURE.



Thank you, Hermione.  (and can you imagine how much FUN that line would be to say??)



Or THIS line. 
 
And one bonus gif because even though the book series is complete, the magic never really ends.
 

Community: 150 Brilliant "Harry Potter" GIFs That Show The Magic Never Ends

If you read the books which was your favorite? Did you get as annoyed with Harry in the 5th as I did?? 
And hey, while we're talking; Harry Potter movies or books? Let's just go all out here!! 


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Harry Potter ^_^
    Thank you very much for this :D
    I love this series :D
    The books are awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome for this.
      ME TOO.
      Truth! #readandweepoveralltheharrypotterbooks

      Delete
  2. haha, I love this so much! Accurate and hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite gif has probably gotta be Harry's smile. *squishes Harry* Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. "Your hair is rubbish..." Gosh, I laughed at this so hard. I needed a dose of Harry Potter lately, and this was a great post for it!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely one of my all-time favorite gifs too!!! Well you're welcome. I dumped Harry Potter and glitter by bucketfulls this time ^_^

      Delete
  4. this is the perfect post! hahaah :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happen to kinda like it too, Anita :) :) Anything Harry Potter is generally a great thing.

      Delete

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.