fangirl

Thought you should know...

Monday, July 28, 2014

Two teaser trailers for  movies I'm looking forward to just came out in a matter of days.  And I thought y'all just might want to partake in my major fangirl feelings of joy and watch them too!!!!  Hobbit and Hunger Games fans, these are for you.


Mockingjay+Battle of Fire Armies

 
 





My reaction:
I love to see them having fun on set, only leads to a fun movie.


And then le The Hobbit-




My reaction:

 “Why does this job application make me attach my resumé AND manually enter all my experience?” | Community Post: 10 Questions Everyone Asks Before Graduation
I thought the use of Pippin's song from LOTR was really well done in this trailer.  And that is all I shall say.  Have a wonderful rest of your Tuesday! (or what's left of it...)

Chloe out.

 BTS: Sam, Josh, and Jen Behind The Scenes of Catching Fire OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm excited for both of those too....it's going to be an exciting fall!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.