curious isn't it?

Curious, Isn't It? #1

Monday, October 14, 2013

Don't worry, I'll be get back to part two of Kassie's story in the next post.  To be completely honest I've not progressed very far in the ending.  I want it to be a good one that doesn't leave you thinking it's abrupt, or too easy/cliché/obvious.  And I'm having a little trouble pulling that off!  So while you're waiting, I thought I'd give a little run down of my week and some of the things that I've been enjoying:)

1. This incredible Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread.  *takes deep breath* OHMYGOSH this bread is no joke.  It combines two of the best things in the world in a little loaf pan of heaven!  I made some with peanut butter in it as well, but it wasn't very defined.  Next time I'll definitely be baking these longer and adding more pb!



2. Yoga pants from Dicks.  I got these last year and didn't have very many chances to wear them.  Not so this year!  With the weather finally FINALLY going down below 80, I've been lounging around the house in these all day.  They are just too comfortable not to!



3. ELF Gold eye shadowRecently I re-discovered a fun show called "What not to wear".  In it, the people who host it bring in people who have bad fashion ideas and help completely change their look.  I try not to watch this too much, because the very strong message that comes across from this is that how you look is HUGE.  Like, way huger then it should be.  But it's still fun and I've gotten some good ideas out of it.  Last night their was a girl with blue eyes who was on the show, and all the makeup artist put on was brown and gold eye shadow and a little bit of mascara.  AHA!  Do I feel accomplished.  That's exactly what I do on my eyes for most of the time. 

4. "I've seen hell": Movie score for North and South.  This has to be one of my all time favorite movie theme songs.  It has the dramatic flair, the bittersweet melody, and the lilting, sad harmony.  Go listen to it here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy7plZxJkyA

5. My new athletic jacket.  We finally made it to Marshalls, where my new favorite piece of clothing awaited me.  :)  The inside is warm and soft, and the sleeves even have the special part for your thumb so your hand can basically be inside the sleeve.  Bliss!

6. Burt's Bees Face-wash.  This face-wash is incredible.  It leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean, and though that may sound obvious, I've compared it to using just a bar of soap on my face and you do not get the same feeling.  I love it!


 
Love,
Chloe :) :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Chloe!
    Love this post... and just about all your favorites are mine as well! I will be looking forward to the suspenseful, satisfying end that I'm sure you'll come up with. :) Your pumpkin chocolate chip bread looks and sounds delicious! I love your posts because they are so full of randomly interesting information. And your writing "voice" is great! Love ya! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl!! I'll have to make you some! And this time bake it longer so it's not a gooey mess.... :)
      Yes, that would be a good sentence to describe my whole blog: Randomly interesting information!!!

      Delete

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.