the blogging life

The Blogging Life: Eve Of Womanhood

Monday, December 22, 2014

Today I have the privilege of interviewing Eve from her blog, Eve of Womanhood! She's a lovely, godly young woman with a heart for others and beautiful photography skills to boot!
Eve, take it away!
 
 



Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Hi, I'm Eve. I blog over at Eve of Womanhood. I'm a Christian, homeschooled teen who love to draw, read, and do photography. On my blog I share my faith, photography, life, and more. :)
 
If you had to pick three words to describe yourself what would they be? 
Bibliophile (a person who loves books), attentive, and creative.
 
Why did you start blogging? 
I found a blog called Aspiring Homemaker and really enjoyed her blog. The girl shared her life, faith, and photography. Before then, I never really knew what blogging was. After that, my friends and I made a blog called Faith, Hope, and Love. Sadly, after a while, I was the only one who would actually blog on there. So I decided to start my own and here I am a year later. :)
 

 
Do you have any business besides your blog? 
Why, yes I do! I have a blog design business. It's called Eve's Garden of Designs. When I first started blogging, I had no idea how to design it. After looking around for a cheap blog design, I found out that a nice one could cost over a hundred dollars. After that, I began to teach myself the language of codes and graphic design. I wanted to make an alternate cheaper choice while still having the quality of a professional design. 

What is your favoritest thing about blogging?
Definitely the community. It's the main reason I blog. I love how blogging gives me the chance to get to know people from around the world.

A year ago do you think you could've foreseen where you are right now in life?
No, I don't think I could have ever expected what this year has brought. I would've never thought that I could start my own business, meet so many kindred spirits, and find out how much I truly love to write. I feel like I now have a better understanding of what God wants me to do in my life as well.
 

 
How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for a year now. 

If you had to choose between a vacation to England or a vacation to Hawaii which would you choose?
England! I actually prefer rainy, cold days compared to sunny, hot ones. I feel like Britain holds so much history, and I simply adore their accents. 

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Other than blogging, I like to read, draw, do photography, etc. 
 

 
 
Why do you blog? 
I blog because I love it. It has never been my intention to start a blog just for the sake of getting lots of popularity or something like that. I do it because I enjoy sharing snippets of my life and my faith with others. :)

What is one thing you want your readers to know?
I definitely want them to know how much I truly appreciate them. They are the ones who keep me encouraged and always boosts my confidence when I need it.

Thank you so much for interviewing me, Chloe! I had so much fun!
 
If you didn't catch it, you can see Eve on the blog at Eve of Womanhood! 
 
Thanks girl!!
-Chloe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.