list

Mom's Night Out Playlist

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekends are a great time for playlist posts, and after recently watching (and then re-watching!) Mom's Night Out I fell in love with the soundtrack and went searching all over YouTube.  The first eight are my personal favorites, and then the last few are the- others.  Yes, I'm being discriminating today.  ^_^



Night of My life by Group1Crew


Walking on Water by Lecrae



Ain't Nothing Wrong With that by Robert Randolph & The Family Band


Dream by Priscilla An


Best Day Of My life by American Authors


Turn To Stone by Ingrid Michaelson


Hurricane by Natalie Grant


Cupid Shuffle by Cupid



The I-Don't-Like-These-As-Much Songs:



Everybody Loves Me by One Republic


Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson


The Saints by Andy Mineo



I could not find the following on Youtube: 1999, Boom Boom, Till I'm Hoe, Push Play, or Rinse It.
I did not include Gangnam Style.

Did any of you see Mom's Night Out?  If so, what was your opinion?  I'm not a mom but I could sure relate to quite a few things in the movie:)

-Chloe



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that movie! Super funny and really good story. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.