lists

The Top Eleven Underrated Love Quotes From Disney

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

From the ones that make me laugh out loud at the sheer ridiculousness, to the ones that make me go "aww", to the ones that you look at and think "there is no way that's a love quote!" but then listen closely and realize it is, here are my top eleven Disney favorites when it comes to love quotes.



1. "Marian, my darling, I love you more then life itself."
Robin Hood, from (you guessed it!) Robin Hood





2. "I used to crash into her just so I could spoke to her."
Mater, from Cars




3. "You're the best thing I never knew I needed."
The prince, from The Princess and the Frog.




4. "You are my greatest adventure."
Mr. Incredible, from The Incredibles



5. "I lost her once, I'm not gonna lose her again."
Eric, from The Little Mermaid


6. "You don't talk much.  I like you!"
Elly, from Up


7. "This girl- how far are you willing to go to save her?"
"I'd die for her."
"Oh good! No worries then."
Jack and Will from Pirates of the Caribbean 


8. "Is this a habit of yours? Falling off of things?" 
Gazzelle from Enchanted 



9. "I'd rather die tomorrow then live a thousand years without knowing you."
-John Smith from Pocahontas 



10.  "Um- you fight good."
Shang from Mulan



11. "At least I got to see you once last time."
Beast from Beauty and the Beast 


AND ONE MORE FOR GOOD MEASURE: 
(although it's technically not underrated, it's still just as sweet) 


Elizabeth Loves: January 2014

Do I even need to tell you all what this is from?  (: (: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.