the blogging life

The Blogging Life: A Beautiful Heart

Friday, July 11, 2014

Hey guys, my name is Jenna from A Beautiful Heart and I'm so excited to be guest posting today! I hope you enjoy the photos and questions, and be sure to check out my blog!


 

1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I loved the idea that it was like an online journal, that's more personal than like an Instagram or Facebook, but through a way to share your life with others and through photos.

2. One word to describe your style? Urban Casual 

3. On the weekends what are you most likely going to be doing? Well in the summer most likely watching netflix or hanging out with friends. 

4. What are two random things about yourself? I'm gluten-free because of health reasons, and I'm obsessed with puppies! 

5. Do you have a favorite topic to blog about? Yes, I'd definitely say my coffee talk posts! I love being able to pour out my thoughts with my readers, and hear the stories of others! 

6. What is the favorite blog post you've written and why? This is super hard, like I said I love coffee talk posts, but I will always love my room tour post because it was a little window into my daily life where I blog all the time, and I was able to capture some cute photos of my Maltese. 

7. If you had to choose one pair of shoes to wear for the rest of your life what would they be? Sandals all the way! 
 

8.  If you could give your blogger self one tip, what would it be? So be patient and to know that things aren't going to happen over night! It's something that takes time, and your hard work will pay off in the end! 
 
9What would you like readers to come away with after they've read your blog? I always want my readers to feel encouraged and inspired after they read my posts or watch my videos! 
 

Thank you so much Jenna for guest posting!  Jenna's blog is always so professional, simply lovely and easy to read.  Isn't she adorable?  ;)



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.