lists

Studio C Favorite Videos Part 2

Friday, May 09, 2014

Remember this post?   >>>  Studio C (Short post)
 It went hugely popular and everyone started watching Studio C and long story short I'm back with an installation of part two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D


 They have so many videos that I really couldn't compile all my favorites in one post, hence the second part.  Be prepared to laugh, and laugh HARD;)

 
 
Just a note, these aren't in any particular order of special significance, along with the fact that I'll probably miss some more of my favorites. There's just that many of them!  Ready?

 
-Inventors-
 
 
-Lord of the Wingman-
 
 
-Dungeons and Dragons-
 
 
-The Doorstep, Part 1-
 
 
-The Doorstep, Part 2-
 
 
-Flirting Academy-
 
 
-Skinnylicious-
 
 
-I Call Shotgun- 
(now this one I can REALLY relate to)
 
 
-Best Friends-
 
 
-Reference Check-
(not to pick a favorite, but this one had me in hysterics)
 
 
-Google Translator-
(As did this one!)

 
-Dinner Party-
 
 
I hope you enjoyed taking the time to laugh!  Do you have any favorite Studio C videos not on here?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.