lists

The Little Things That Make Me Happy

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas is all about being thankful, full of joy, and happiness about what Christ did.  Today I definitely haven't been the most thankful or joyful person.  I saw this writing prompt and decided to take some time to think about the individual things that I was grateful for and made me smile.  Here's only a taste of what makes me happy:)

  • Hot chai
  • Compliments
  • Anything chocolate
  • Receiving mail
  • No school
  • Sleeping in
  • Snuggling in soft blankets
  • Movie nights
  • Laughing
  • Staying up late
  • When my favorite song comes on Pandora
  • Conversations on the phone
  • Singing as loudly as I want in the house when I'm the only one who's there
  • Finding a mechanical pencil that actually has lead in it
  • Rainy days
  • Listening to music
  • The feeling when I don't have to be getting anything done
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Coffee dates
  • Being with people in general
  • Reading a book for hours
  • Time on Pinterest
  • When a photo I posted on Facebook gets a lot of likes and comments
  • Finding a can't-put-this-down book series
  • The smell of lemon
  • Getting an A on a biology test that I was sure I'd gotten a B on
  • Pizza night
  • When someone remembers unimportant details about me
  • Reeses peanut butter chocolate bar
  • Sitting down and playing dramatic music on the piano
  • Carol of the Bells
  • When the person I want to text/email me does
  • Getting a haircut
  • Time on the computer
  • Publishing a blog post
  • Dressing up
  • That accomplished feeling when I get something done I've been meaning to for forever
  • Christmas morning
There are so many more but these are the ones on my mind now. What little things make you all smile?

Love,
Chloe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.