lists

20 Quirky Things About Me

Saturday, September 14, 2013

We all have quirky things about ourselves, random facts that people look at us and go, "Are you serious?"  Take my little sister Brynley, for example.  She keeps an extra change of underwear under her pillow because she's paranoid that she's going to wet the bed and won't have any back-up!

Or there's my mom, who sneezes when she's in the sun.  I love finding out random things about people as I get to know them better, and I thought it'd be fun if I wrote out some weird things about me.

Twenty Quirky Things About ME!!!!!!! 

  1. I tend to make sound affects when I'm doing, well, anything
  2. I can't throw a football for the life of me
  3. I know how to grill!  More importantly, I know how to grills steaks
  4. I collect candy containers
  5. I have a bad habit of losing my cup five minutes after I get it out!
  6. There's never been a time when I didn't like to read, or to just look at books
  7. I've broken my nose
  8. I have to have some sort of fan or quiet noise to be able to sleep well.  I don't like the silence
  9. If I sleep on my  hair when it's wet I wake up with a mess of curls
  10. I have a habit of sometimes pronouncing words different then normal..... Need I remind you all about "subtle"?  (or, as I said it, sub-tle)
  11. I hate waking up early, math, nuts, too much clutter, cantaloupe, eating breakfast foods for any meal that isn't breakfast, messy hair, and the smell of gas just to name a few
  12. I've tried alligator.  And you know what's funny?  It tastes just like chicken!
  13. Whenever I'm reading anything I will rub the pages between my fingers because I love the way it sounds :)
  14. I'm a Nebraska Husker through and through
  15. I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate together
  16. I've never owned a phone
  17. The latest (or, I guess you could say earliest) I've stayed up is 4:30 in the morning
  18. I've only been on an airplane once
  19. I love Italian food!
  20. I love the smell of new books, the world after it's been raining, and lemon

So there you have it!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.