Newest Family Member!!!!!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Indeed, this Christmas brought surprises and new friends!!!!!  We have loved this Christmas gift and used it SOOO very very much, almost more then any other gift (though the trampoline comes in as a close second).
Can you guess??......
This next picture is going to give it away.






You got it!!!  We have a wii!!!!!!!
 

We named him Salty.  I'm sure you can see why....
All our games.....and a few more borrowed from friends....

As I'm sure you know, we've had FUN!!!  It's a big waste of time, but there are also a lot of benefits.  The dance games give you great excercise.  I did a bunch of songs for a half an hour, and I was sweating by the end.  Maybe I'm just out of shape, but it IS a good workout!!!
Now, whenever there's chores to be done, there will sometimes be a prize at the end: wii time.  Chores are done in no time at all!  Since we don't really have much technology, it's been a big source of entertainment for the entire family, even my parents:)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your backround to your blog!!! (especially the dots!!! Your blog is both pretty and an engaging read! I'm looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the title to look that way? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a website called "The cutest blog on the block", and you can get cool banners for the title, backgrounds, and little buttons. :):):) PLUS it's free!!!!

      Delete

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.