lists

A Compiliation Of Lists

Sunday, June 01, 2014

I am a LIST LOVER. I have an entire mini notebook that is completely filled with To-do lists.  And those aren't even my favorites. I love lists of books, lists of movies, lists of food, etc. etc.  They fill my journal, my bulletin board and my desk. It's something of an obsession really.  o_O
They also fill my blog, if you hadn't noticed.  I noticed, and thought it was funny how many of my posts are really lists! The only logical way to proceed after that conclusion is to make a list of all my lists, just for you guys.  And then maybe I'll add a few lists in at the end just cus.

1. 6 Books That Have Challenged Me In My Christian Walk
2. 23 Reasons You Need To Visit Florida
3. My 10 Favorite iPod "Hacks"
4. Tried and True Pinterest Finds
5. Because I Love Lists <--- nuff said
6. Favorite Videos of the Month
7. The Little Things That Make Me Happy
8. Ten Things That Don't Make Sense
9. Inspirational Songs
10. 20 Songs To Help Pump Up Your Workout
11. 20 Quirky Things About Me
12. 15 Easy Snacks High On Protein
13. 6 Reasons Why I love my athletic shorts
14. 10 Things I've Been Thinking About
15. It's Summer (list of my favorite things about summer)
16. Writing Ramblings  (list of tips on writing)
17. 10 Reasons Why I Love My iPod
18. 10 Craazy Things I Wasn't Expecting In Mexico
19. What I've Been Reading Lately (list of books)
20. Studio C pt. 1 & Studio C pt. 2   (list of Studio C videos)


Wow.  Twenty list posts.

rubbish!
 
 
Tell me about it!
 
While we're on the subject, I'll go ahead and share my Summer Bucket List.  Half of the things on it will never be completed this year or the next or the next but I write them down anyway because I'm stubborn.
 
Summer 2014 BUCKET LIST
  • Get half of my driving hours (completed!)
  • Clep out of biology
  • Have a Lord of the Rings ALL DAY MARATHON!
  • Get a tan (completed)
  • Have my overhand serve down by the season
  • Figure out how to French braid (completed!)
  • Buy a pair of colored shorts (completed!)
  • Have a sleepover with siblings on the trampoline
  • Curl my hair with the straightening iron
  • Visit Orange Leaf and try a little bit of every flavor
  • Make fruit ice-cream in the food processor
  • Read more
  • Play more volleyball
  • Get my eyebrows waxed for the first time
  • Try the beach waves spray tutorial (completed, except it didn't work)
  • Save up for an iPhone
  • Go to sonic and order one of their HUGE hot dogs
  • Do more ab work
  • Listen more
  • Read the second Way of King book (completed! It was amazing!)
  • Finish Algebra in time for my Sophomore year


    Summer 2014 Food BUCKET LIST
  • Cheesecake
  • Toffee bark
  • Homemade caramels
  • Ice cream in the food processor


    Summer 2014 Book BUCKET LIST
  • Les Mis
  • The Giver
  • North and South
  • Enders Game
  • Story's End
  • Princess Bride
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Romeo and Juliet


    Summer 2014 Movie BUCKET LIST
  • Inception
  • Titanic (with my mom right there to skip a few scenes :P )
  • X-Men Days of Future Past
  • God's Not Dead




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw, you're so fun. I love lists too. :) Can't wait to see Days of Future Past!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I do my best >:D Aren't lists the bomb?

      Delete
  2. Lists, Lists! So much fun! Sense and Sensibility is a good one! And your orange leaf idea sounds like a great adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen sista! I loved the movie and now that I have that under my belt I'm excited to try the book.

      Delete

Hey! Person commenting! Yes, you. Wanna know something?

You're kinda awesome.